Work for Us
Be part of the Breckenridge Tourism Office! Breckenridge Tourism Office works to enhance and promote the unique character and experience of Breckenridge as a world-renowned destination resort and to represent, serve and perpetuate the common interest and character of its membership and community.
Be part of the Breckenridge Tourism Office!
Breckenridge Tourism Office works to enhance and promote the unique character and experience of Breckenridge as a world-renowned destination resort and to represent, serve and perpetuate the common interest and character of its membership and community.
CONTENT MARKETING COORDINATOR
This position coordinates all web-based content as well as all social marketing content curation initiatives, across multiple platforms and formats in support of the strategic marketing plans for the Breckenridge Tourism Office (BTO). This position develops, measures and analyzes online content and in-bound marketing efforts. The position collaborates with all departments to help define and articulate both the brand story and the story as interpreted by our guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Improves, oversees and evolves web-based content strategies that support and extend marketing initiatives with direction from manager and external agencies.
- Curates and writes BTO website content, social posts, blog content, etc. This includes creating and contracting editorial content (text, photos) for syndication across all BTO owned and social channels.
- Monitor and update website as needed on a daily basis.
- Monitor and review daily, weekly, monthly agency suggestions and provide feedback and recommendations to manager.
- Functions as an information specialist, always thinking about ways to improve user experiences and increase engagements. This role must be highly focused on identifying opportunities.
- Day-to-day coordination and community management on all social platforms in accordance to brand guidelines and marketing initiatives, including but not limited to; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat, Pixlee, BTO Blog and other digital platforms. Works with the Digital Marketing Manager and PR Director to monitor online reputation.
- Maintains online reputation by responding to all online reviews in an appropriate and timely manner assuring follow up is made in relation to all customer service issues. Effectively moderate, respond and resolve user issues online while maintaining brand standards for issue resolution. Preserve a consistent voice by monitoring online reputation and general consumer inquires with direction from the Digital Marketing Manager and PR Director.
- Ensures the consistency of BTO content and that it adheres to brand positioning and the culture of the organization and its goals.
- Maintain best practices related to traditional and online marketing efforts including SEO strategy implementation and conducts research as necessary or when assigned.
- Assists in supporting the local business community. This includes stakeholder communication, educating business partners and preparing presentations on how new media impacts the tourism industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1-3 years of experience in Online Marketing, Digital Advertising, Online Communications, or related field.
- The coordinator will have proven editorial and storytelling skills, an engaging writing style, meticulous editing abilities and creative collaboration skills to develop content concepts and bring fresh ideas to the brand.
- Applicant must be a results-oriented digital marketing enthusiast who is excited about working in an organization promoting life and vacationing in Breckenridge; professional, flexible, and self-motivated; a team player, ability to prioritize workload, communicate effectively, troubleshoot/problem solve, be detail oriented and handle multiple tasks.
- Basic website maintenance understanding, as well as basic web design page layout skills.
- A comprehensive understanding of the functionality of each social media platform, best practices with an emphasis on result-based metrics as it relates to business (not personal).
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively prepare and credibly present information to key internal and external audiences when needed.
- Ability to maintain a variety of essential relationships including internal relationships, external relationships, lateral relationships and vendor partnerships is required.
- Knowledge of the Breckenridge area.
- Public speaking required.
- Some weekends required.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
Additional consideration given to applicants with experience
- Monitoring reputation on Trip Advisor & other review sites
- Facebook Live / Insta Stories
- Google AdWords and Analytics
- Social analytics, reporting tools and social listening tools
- Adobe Marketing Cloud products
- Background working for a marketing agency or advertising agency a plus.
Please reply to [email protected] with a letter of interest. Resumes accepted until August 26, 2018 or until the position is filled.