Keep Up With Us
Go ahead and subscribe to receive 1–2 emails per month.
The 14th Annual Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival is one of the premiere summer events in Breckenridge each year bringing over 40 breweries for tastings, live music, a VIP area and wonderful food and retail vendors. All taking place outside at Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center in Breckenridge with amazing views of the mountains! Enjoy a weekend of playing outdoors and a Saturday afternoon of beer tastings from some of Colorado’s finest breweries & other breweries from around the world! The Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival draws a wide range of people from beer aficionados to families. The Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival celebrates Brews, Views & Great Live Music!
All proceeds will benefit SOS Outreach.
- Beer Tastings
- Live Music
- Incredible Views
Location: The beer festival is staying on Beaver Run property, but moving up the hill to the smaller parking lot and onto the Copper Top Plaza. The new location will feature more seating & shade, along with grassy areas to hang out and listen to the music. The entrance will still be off Village Drive, about 100 steps up the hill from the previous entrance.
Hours: 12:00 – 5:00 p.m. The first hour (12:00-1:00 p.m.) is reserved for attendees who have pre-purchased their tickets. Anyone needing a ticket at the event entrance will be able to purchase tickets at 1:00 p.m. at the main entrance. VIP ticket holders will get in at 11:45 a.m. (15 minutes before the general public). Purchase Tickets
Friday, July 12th
- 5:00-8:00 p.m. – Join us at Tiki Mana Island Grill for the Mug Pick Up Party! 100 South Park Avenue, Breckenridge. Tickets may be purchased on-site as well.
- 11:55 p.m. – Online PRE-SALE ticket sales end and day of prices begin at 12:00 a.m.
Saturday, July 13th
- 12:00 a.m. – Online DAY OF ticket sales begin
- 11:45 a.m. – VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY may enter the event.
- 12:00 p.m. – Event Entrance Opens for VIP and PRE-PURCHASED TICKET HOLDERS ONLY – ENTER FROM 12:00-1:00 p.m. You can purchase mobile tickets in line and get your mug and enter during this hour.
- 1:00 p.m. – On-site ticketing opens for all day of ticket sales – You can get in the entrance or ticket purchase line before this time, or just purchase on your mobile device.
- 12:00 – 1:30 p.m. – LIVE MUSIC: Three Shots-Main Stage
- 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. – LIVE MUSIC: Johnny and the Mongrels-Main Stage
- 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. – LIVE MUSIC: The Blues DoGS-Main Stage
- 12:00 – 5:00 p.m. – Karaoke with DJ Matt Heppe
- 4:30 p.m. – Last Call for all tastings
- 4:45 p.m. – Last pour
- 5:00 p.m. – Event ends
- 5:00 p.m. – After Party begins at Napper Tandy’s Irish Pub-110 Lincoln Ave. Breckenridge. Join us for live music by El Passo Lasso and DJ Majin Boom will also be on hand to keep the party going.
See the Full Schedule
You can’t get a better location for this year’s Summer Beer Festival than Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center. Stay on-site and enjoy all the amenities Beaver Run has to offer plus get $25 Unlimited Tasting Tickets when booking with Beaver Run. Room rates starting at $174 per night.
Check out more Summer Activities and Events in Breckenridge!