December 10 -13
The Dew tour will bring some of the top athletes in the world such as Shaun White, Gus Kenworthy, Kelly Clark, Bobby Brown and more.
The Dew Tour consists of three marquee events in distinct beach, city and mountain locales, featuring summer sports of skateboarding and BMX, with additional competitions of surf and freestyle motocross; snowboard (superpipe and slopestyle) and freeskiing (superpipe and slopestyle) will be featured at the winter event here in Breckenridge. The Dew Tour events are premium action sports and lifestyle festivals combining the best in action sports competitions along with the Dew Tour Experience and live music performances. The Dew Tour is broadcast live on NBC and NBC Sports Network and streamed live on dewtour.com. (photo credit: Allisports.com)
Two time Olympic snowboard half pipe gold-medalist Shaun White (2006, 2010) will attempt to emphasize his dominance in the superpipe, while also showcasing his skills in slopestyle. In addition, Olympic half pipe gold-medalists Kelly Clark (2006) and Australian Torah Bright (2010) will compete in the women’s superpipe contest. US Olympic snowboarding slopestyle hopeful Jamie Anderson will compete as well.
“I'm stoked the Dew Tour is the first Olympic team qualifier. You can guarantee the pipe will be great and everyone comes out for the contest swinging,” said Scotty Lago, 2010 Olympic half pipe bronze-medalist. “Game on!”
Showcasing their skills in men’s and women’s superpipe will be top contenders Torin Yater-Wallace, David Wise, Simon Dumont, Maddie Bowman and Devin Logan. The slopestyle contest will be dominated by Breckenridge native Bobby Brown, and heavy hitters Tom Wallisch and Gus Kenworthy, who are all hungry for valuable USSA selection points. Logan will be pulling double duty at the Dew Tour iON Mountain Championships, as she will also be competing in the slopestyle contest against top contenders including Grete Eliasson.
NIKE SNOWBOARDING STREETSTYLE
The iON Mountain Championships will once again host a streetstyle event in downtown Breckenridge. The contest will highlight snowboarding’s best urban talent on a collection of street features under the lights on Washington St.
See the tab above for a full sechedule.
- Men’s Toyota Freeski Slopestyle Semi Final 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Men’s Toyota Freeski Slopestyle *(LCQ) 11:30 - 12 pm
- Men’s Snowboard Superpipe Semi Final 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Men’s Snowboard Superpipe *(LCQ) 2:30 pm - 3 pm
Friday, December 11th
- Women’s Freeski Superpipe Final 9:15 am - 10:15 am
- Women’s Snowboard Slopestyle Final 10:15 am - 11:15 am
- Men’s Freeski Superpipe Semi Final 12 pm - 2 pm
- Men’s Snowboard Slopestyle Semi Final 12:15 pm - 2:15 pm
- Men’s Freeski Superpipe *(LCQ) 2 pm - 2:30 pm
- Men’s Snowboard Slopestyle *(LCQ) 2:30 pm - 3 pm
- Snowboard Streetstyle Final 7 pm - 7:20 pm
- Freeski Streetstyle Final 7:30 pm - 7:50 pm
- Women’s Toyota Freeski Slopestyle Final 9 am - 10 am
- Women’s Snowboard Superpipe Final 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Men’s Snowboard Superpipe Final 12:30 - 2 pm
- Men’s Freeski Superpipe Final 4 pm - 5:30 pm
- Audien with special guest Lemaitre Concert @ Riverwalk 8 pm - 10 pm
Sunday, December 14th
- Men’s Toyota Freeski Slopestyle Final 11 am – 1 pm
- Men’s Snowboard Slopestyle Final 1:45 pm - 3:15 pm
2015 Concert TBD
Click Here for great lodging deals in Breckenridge during the Dew Tour weekend.