Videographer/Content CoordinatorPlease reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of interest. Resumes accepted until June 5, 2017 or until the position is filled.
Content Creator Coordinator primarily responsible for producing, capturing, editing, and implementing visual brand assets for Breckenridge Tourism Office to improve guest engagement and visual storytelling. Role includes production of video assets for Breckenridge Tourism Office website, online advertising, and social channels. Photography and emerging media is a bonus.Additional responsibilities include managing the Breckenridge Tourism Office’s photo/video asset library. Content Creator works collaboratively with marketing, public relations, group sales, events, Breckenridge businesses and partners, including external freelancers.Top candidates will be knowledgeable in the areas of video creation, AfterEffects, Photoshop, Premiere/Final Cut Pro, distribution best practices, Vimeo and YouTube channel optimization, and digital asset management. Full-time, year-round + benefits.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Produce, film and edit video content using the latest camera technology, video editing software, and storage solutions. Curate and acquire music rights representative of the Breckenridge Tourism Office
• Create and maintain Breckenridge Tourism Office digital assets for social media, websites, and online advertising needs. Interface with marketing/PR team, stakeholders, external community partners, and freelance contributors to provide consistent, and frequent, brand content while meeting business objectives.
• Maintain Breckenridge’s brand integrity and storytelling in alignment with Breckenridge’s brand standards and core values across all visual communications. Utilize style guidelines and adhere to all web application protocols including secondary sites, display advertising, paid social, SEM, strategic partnerships, and social media assets.
• Desire to research and execute emerging digital media opportunities and engagement strategies including but not limited to virtual reality, 360 video, and AI. Work closely with public relations on content creation and communication strategies.
• Knowledge in video production/editing, social media, and digital marketing
• Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, AfterEffects, Premiere/Pro)
• Proven project-management skills, including the ability to execute – both independently, with direction and in a team atmosphere.
• Experience managing company-wide digital asset management systems.
• Highly motivated self-starter who is detail-oriented, team player, and able to manage several projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
• Proven outstanding organizational skills.
• Proficient in videography, must provide examples of video edits. Photography examples are a bonus.
• Other duties as assigned.