Keep Up With Us
Go ahead and subscribe to receive 1–2 emails per month.
The 13th Annual Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival is one of the premiere summer events in Breckenridge each year bringing over 40 breweries for tastings, live music, a VIP area and wonderful food and retail vendors. All taking place outside at Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center in Breckenridge with amazing views of the mountains! Enjoy a weekend of playing outdoors and a Saturday afternoon of beer tastings from some of Colorado’s finest breweries & other breweries from around the world! The Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival draws a wide range of people from beer aficionados to families.
- Beer Tastings
- Live Music
- Incredible Views
Location: The beer festival is staying on Beaver Run property, but moving up the hill to the smaller parking lot and onto the Copper Top Plaza. The new location will feature more seating & shade, along with grassy areas to hang out and listen to the music. The entrance will still be off Village Drive, about 100 steps up the hill from the previous entrance.
Hours: 12:00 – 5:00 p.m. The first hour (12:00-1:00 p.m.) is reserved for attendees who have pre-purchased their tickets. Anyone needing a ticket at the event entrance will be able to purchase tickets at 1:00 p.m. at the main entrance. VIP ticket holders will get in at 11:45 a.m. (15 minutes before the general public). Purchase Tickets
Friday, July 12th
- 5:00-8:00 p.m. – Mug Pickup Party at The Quandary Bar & Grille – Pre-sale ticket holders can pick up their mugs & wristbands here to skip the long check-in lines day of. Tickets will also be sold during this party without online fees, but some tickets types may sell out.
Saturday, July 13th
- 12:00 – 1:15 p.m. – “Frisco Funk Collective” performs on stage
- 1:45 – 3:00 p.m. – “Two Faces West” performs on stage
- 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. – “Public Safety” performs on stage
- 5:00 p.m. – Event Ends, last call for tastings at 4:45 p.m.
See the Full Schedule
You can’t get a better location for this year’s Summer Beer Festival than Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center. Stay on-site and enjoy all the amenities Beaver Run has to offer plus get $25 Unlimited Tasting Tickets when booking with Beaver Run. Room rates starting at $174 per night.
Check out more Summer Activities and Events in Breckenridge!