FREE Summer Fun
- Barney Ford House Museum tour, Edwin Carter Museum tour
- Breckenridge Kayak Park: sit on the shore and watch kayakers show off.
- Breckenridge Mountain Bike Freeride Park
- Breckenridge Skateboard Park
- Bus Transportation around Breckenridge and Summit County with Summit Stage
- Carter Park and dog park
- Summer Events
- Extensive trails and bike paths
- Fishing in the Blue River
- Breck Create Galleries
- National Repertory Orchestra: Free Concerts
- Scenic Drives, like over Boreas Pass Road
- Breckenridge Welcome Center - museum and information
For more information on what to do during the summer, contact the Breck Information Specialists at (877) 864-0868. While in town, stop by the Breckenridge Welcome Center at 203 S. Main Street. You can also fill out our activity request form to receive more information or view, download or order the Breck Connection Vacation Planner.