Your best bet in Breckenridge is to walk, bike or ride the enhanced transit system. Learn how to go car-free in Breckenridge with airport transportation and in-town options including the Breckenridge Free Ride. If you need to drive into town and park, plan to weigh convenience versus price.
In this winter-specific parking post, we line out all the details of skier parking, where to park for a few hours on the town and where to park your RV overnight. Paid parking on and around Main Street begins Dec. 1, 2016. Here's what you need to know:
- Paid street parking starts at 10am and ends at 8pm.
- Parking lots in the core of Town have varied start times and pricing.
- To pay, download the Passport Parking app (easiest) or locate a nearby kiosk.
- To get the first 15 minutes free you must sign in via the app or kiosk.
- The Satellite / Airport lot north of town and the Ice Rink lot south of town are FREE all day with frequent transit service.
- Many lots, including North and South Gondola, are FREE after 3pm
- Additional free parking is available in summer.
For information and maps, visit BreckForward.com.