Race of the Santas / Kids Reindeer Run
Join us as 100’s of holiday enthusiasts of all ages, dressed in festive costumes, race down historical Main Street, Breckenridge. We encourage those who can withstand the thin mountain air to start at the front of the pack, as the top finishers will be awarded Ullr helmets and prize packages. Not a runner? Walk, jog or skip through the 5-block course. You can even join your kids in the Reindeer Run, where all kids will be given reindeer antlers and bells. So come out and show your support, all proceeds benefit the local charity, Adopt An Angel.
Saturday, December 1, 2012: Race of the Santas
Saturday, December 1, 2012: Kids Reindeer Run
- 3:00p.m. – 4:00p.m. – Bib Pick-Up and last minute registration at the Riverwalk Center
- 3:50p.m. – Begin lining up for the big race at the 100 block of South Main St.
- 4:00p.m. – And they're off. The start of the Race of the Santas and Kids Reindeer Run
- 4:05p.m. – Stick around, the course is short and you aren’t going to want to miss the big finish
- 4:20p.m. – Awards will be given out to the winners of the race. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes for Men, Women, and the Kids Reindeer Run
- 4:30p.m. – Join everyone at the Red White and Blue Fire House for a warm-down after the race. There will be Carolers and free hot cocoa and cookies before the procession
Click here to see more happenings in town after the race as well as for the rest of the holiday season.
Breckenridge offers packages to satisfy the needs of winter travelers. Breckenridge packages can include lodging, air and ground transportation, activities, event passes, lift tickets and trips to the spa. Choose from our many package offerings or custom build your own package.