Breckenridge PRCA ProRodeo
Breckenridge PRCA ProRodeo in Breckenridge, Colorado
Every Saturday and Sunday Starting June 22nd through August 31st, 2013
Come and bring your families. When the doors open at 3:30, the fun begins.
- Bar-B-Que cowboy dinner is available from 3:30pm to 7:00pm.
- PRCA ProRodeo Clown will be giving free behind the chutes tours on Saturdays and Sundays at 4:00pm.
- Before the rodeo, there is a chance to sign your kids up for the mutton busting or the calf scramble.
Rodeo starts at 5:00pm and lasts approx. 2 hours. The Breckenridge PRCA ProRodeo is every Saturday and Sunday evening through out the 2013 summer.
- 1st PRCA ProRodeo Performance is Saturday June 22nd & Sunday June 23rd, 5:00 p.m. each day.
- 2nd PRCA ProRodeo Performance is Saturday June 29th & Sunday June 30th, 5:00 p.m. each day.
- 3rd PRCA ProRodeo Performance is Saturday July 6th & Sunday July 7th, 5:00 p.m. each day.
- 4th PRCA ProRodeo Performance is Saturday July 13th & Sunday July 14th, 5:00 p.m. each day.
- CBR Horizon Tour Series 2013 “Bull riding only!”– Friday July 19th, 5:00 p.m.
- 5th PRCA ProRodeo Performance is Saturday July 20th & Sunday July 21st, 5:00 p.m. each day.
- 6th PRCA ProRodeo Performance is Saturday July 27th & Sunday July 28th, 5:00 p.m. each day.
- 7th PRCA ProRodeo Performance is Saturday August 3rd & Sunday August 4th, 5:00 p.m. each day.
- 8th PRCA ProRodeo Performance is Saturday August 10th & Sunday August 11th,5:00p.m. each day.
- 9th PRCA ProRodeo Performance is Saturday August 17th & Sunday August 18th,5:00p.m. each day.
- 10th PRCA ProRodeo Performance is Saturday August 24th – Sunday August 25th,5:00p.m each day.
- Friday August 30th 3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. “FREE” for Exclusive Genetics Bull Owners and Sponsors - 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Beer Garden, Bull Viewing, Calcutta, Dinner
11th PRCA ProRodeo Performance is Saturday August 31st&SundaySeptember 1st,5:00pm each day
Saturday August 31st 10:00 a.m. Exclusive Genetics (EG) --‐ 2013 Million Dollar Bucking Bull Championship (open to public)
The rodeo is located at 730 Airport Rd., Breckenridge, CO 80424. Free transportation wil be provided from Breck Station to the rodeo grounds every half hour.
|Prices||One Rodeo||Season Pass*||VIP* One Rodeo||VIP Season Pass|
|Adult 16 and over||$20.00||$80.00||$40.00||$160.00|
|Children 6 and under||Free||Free||Free||Free|
*Season Passes: Season passes get you in to the rodeo grounds for all 10 performances .
**VIP Tickets: Includes a waitperson and separate bleachers with stadium seating and backrests, located right beside the bucking chutes. $5 off all tickets with a Breckenridge photo ID (max. 4 tickets).
Please note that the rodeo takes place rain or shine and tickets are non-refundable.
Tickets can be purchased by our booking form below:
Purchase Your Rodeo Tickets:
Events during Rodeo:
- Saddle Bronc - a rider gets on a bucking horse with a specialized saddle and attempts to stay mounted for 8 sec while only holding a lead rope
- Bareback Riding - a rider gets on a bucking horse with only a handle and attempts to stay on for 8 sec
- Bull Riding - a rider gets on a large bull and attempts to stay mounted while the animal tries to buck off the cowboy in 8 sec
- Team Roping - 2 cowboys on horseback rope a steer together, one ropes the horns, the other ropes the back feet, quickest time wins
- Steer Wrestling - a horse-mounted rider chases a steer, drops from the horse to the steer, and then wrestles the steer to the ground
- Tie-Down Roping - a cowboy from horseback ropes a calf then dismounts the horse to restrain the calf as fast as possible
- Barrel Racing - a horse and rider attempt to complete a clover-leaf pattern around preset barrels in the fastest time
To participate in the events mentioned above, contestants must have a PRCA card.
- Mutton Busting - A child holds onto the back of a sheep for as long as they can while the sheep is running in an attempt to throw the child off. Free for kids 70 lbs or less. Only 10 entries/night. Sign up will be located at the "Official Merchandise Booth" under the white tent
- Calf Scramble - Calves with prizes tied to the tail are let loose in arena, first kid to get prize wins
To participate in these events, children must sign up the day of the rodeo at the rodeo grounds.
Miscellaneous: 1. No Pets allowed
2. Credit cards accepted
3. Nights do get chilly, jacket recommended
4. Rain or Shine
Questions- please call 970-389-1701
To be a Sponsor:
contact: Brad Bays
PO BOX 6686
Breckenridge, CO 80424