- Stein and Beer Tickets
- Brewmaster Dinner
- Vendor Info
Please join us for the 22nd Annual Breckenridge Oktoberfest on September 9th, 10th and 11th, 2016.Breckenridge doesn’t take the responsibility of hosting the largest Oktoberfest street party in the Rocky Mountains. The September street party is where Munich meets the mountains, featuring
- New 2016 collectible beer stein
- more than three-dozen genuine German cuisine and brew vendors
- German themed games including Hammerschlagan
- Bavarian lederhosen, Oompah and polka dancing
- A peak foliage weekend packed full of sunshine and fun for all ages
(Beer tokens are available at the event but Steins often run out)
The weekend is full of, you guessed it, beer, but we didn’t forget about those under the drinking age. Breckenridge Oktoberfest is full of entertainment for everyone; make sure to visit face-painting stations, get some pre-festival exercise at the 5k run and test your skills at a wide variety of German themed games, including the poplar Hammerschlagen. Do your homework and read the Okoberfest insider guide on the Breck Connection to prepare for the memorable weekend ahead.
PROST! That means “cheers” in German.
Friday, September 9th
- 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Main Street Party: The fun begins on Main St. with the kick-off to the Breckenridge Oktoberfest Main St. Party! Beer, food, music, and dancing will start at 2:00pm and go until 6:00pm on the first day of this three day party. Pre-purchase your tickets and steins now!
- 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Brewmaster Dinner: (SOLD OUT) Enjoy a multi-course meal elegantly paired with Paulaner biers or alternate wines with the 1st course starting at 6:30p.m. There is limited seating and the dinner has been a sold out event the last four years. It is a great evening of food, new friends and the perfect kick off to an amazing Oktoberfest celebration dinner. The dinner will be held at Ten Mile Station where great food, drink, and vistas make for an amazing on-mountain dining experience. Buy your tickets now.
Saturday, September 10th
- 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Oktoberfest 5K Trail Run. Click here for details.
- 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Breckenridge Brewery's Oktoberfest Brunch at the Breckenridge Brewery. While the chefs are still working up a menu, the inside scoop is that the brunch will include 5 beer pairings with 4+ courses. Reservations are needed and this Oktoberfest inspired brunch filled up quickly last year so stay tune for availability.
- 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Main Street Party: The fun continues with great beer, food, music, and dancing. The good times start early at 10:00 a.m. and go until 6:00pm on the second and longest day of this three day party. If you don’t have your 2016 Stein by Saturday, hurry, because supplies are limited and usually sell out. (Stein and beer token booths open at 10:00 a.m.)
Sunday, September 11th
- 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Main Street Party: Sunday is your chance to have a beer in the morning for the second day in a row! This is the last day for great beer, food, music, and dancing on Main St. in down town Breckenridge. The good times start early again at 11:00 a.m. and go until 5:00pm on the final day of Breckenridge’s Oktoberfest. If you haven’t sampled all the fine beer and food that this party has to offer, than get to work because your next chance is 365 days away! (Stein and beer token booths open at 10:00 a.m.)
- Beer will stopped being served 30 minutes before the end of each day.
Check out the Oktoberfest German Car Show: Oktdubberfest
Here is a sample of the 2016 Breckenridge Oktoberfest Stein!
Please check back tomorrow (8/26/16) as we are experiencing technical difficulties
with our Stein and Token Pre-Sales
CLICK HERE to Pre-Purchase for 2016 Breckenridge Oktoberfest
You are able to purchase Steins and Drink Tokens at the event starting Friday, September 9th, 2016 at 2:00pm
Thanks and see you there!
The 2016 Brewmaster Dinner has SOLD OUT!
Check out this year's menu!
The Brewmaster Dinner will take place September 9th from 6:30pm - 9:00pm at the breathtaking 10 Mile Station, located on the mountain side of the Breckenridge Ski area about 1 mile up Peak 9. Enjoy the masterful pairings of traditional German cuisine, authentic Paulaner Bier, Bavarian music and entertainment while we celebrate the traditions of Oktoberfest. Wondering what to wear? If you have a lederhosen or dreidel, there's no better occasion to break it out and you surely won't be alone.
Price includes transportation from Beaver Run up to 10 Mile Station.
Thank You to Our Sponsors Who Help Make Breckenridge Oktoberfest Great!
Interested in sponsoring Oktoberfest? Please contact email@example.com or call Sally Croker at (303) 558-8183
Breckenridge Tourism Office is currently seeking applications from vendors that are interested in participating in the 2016 Breckenridge Oktoberfest. Interested vendors should complete the below application and return it to Breckenridge Tourism Office no later than July 1, 2016. BTO will notify all accepted vendors by July 8th. Please send completed applications to the BTO Events Department:
Mail: Sydney Schwab, Breckenridge Tourism Office, PO Box 1909, Breckenridge, CO 80424
Drop off: Breckenridge Tourism Office, 111 Ski Hill Road
Oktoberfest Info Letter (all vendors) - (pdf)
Volunteer for OktoberfestWe would like to fist give a huge THANK YOU to everyone that helped make last year's Oktoberfest a huge sucess! Everything you do is always much appreciated as Oktoberfest would not be possible without such a great group of volunteers!
We need help setting up, pouring/serving beer, and selling steins and drink tokens. We are happy to give all volunteers a half liter Oktoberfest stein and two drink tokens as a thank you for your help!
Please follow the link below to sign up to volunteer at Oktoberfest!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP