- Stein and Beer Tickets
- Brewmaster Dinner
- Vendor Info
Join us September 7th, 8th, and 9th for the 2018 Breckenridge Oktoberfest!
Breckenridge hosts the largest Oktoberfest street party in the Rocky Mountains. The September street party is where Munich meets the mountains, featuring
- New 2018 collectible beer stein
- More than three-dozen genuine German cuisine and brew vendors
- German themed games including Hammerschlagan
- Bavarian lederhosen, Oompah and polka dancing
- A peak foliage weekend packed full of sunshine and fun for all ages
Commemorative Steins, Beer Tokens, Brewmaster Tickets are available now!
The weekend is full of, you guessed it, beer, but we didn’t forget about those under the drinking age. Breckenridge Oktoberfest is full of entertainment for everyone; make sure to visit face-painting stations, get some pre-festival exercise at the 5k run and test your skills at a wide variety of German themed games, including the popular Hammerschlagen. See more exciting activities with the Oktoberfest Insider's Guide to prepare for the memorable weekend ahead.
PROST! That means “cheers” in German.
Friday, September 7th
- 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Main Street Party: The fun begins on Main St. with the kick-off to the Breckenridge Oktoberfest Main St. Party! Beer, food, music, and dancing will start at 2:00pm and go until 6:00pm on the first day of this three day party. Pre-purchase your tickets and steins now!
- 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Brewmaster Dinner: Enjoy a multi-course meal elegantly paired with Paulaner biers or alternate wines with the first course starting at 6:30p.m. It is a great evening of food, new friends and the perfect kick off to an amazing Oktoberfest celebration dinner. The dinner will be held at Sauce on the Blue where great food, drink, and vistas make for an amazing Breckenridge Oktoberfest dining experience. The 2018 Brewmaster Dinner tickets are available now!
- Times Vary: 12th Annual Breckenridge Oktoberfest Hockey Tournament hosting over 30 men's and women's adult hockey teams. Join us at the Breckenrigde Ice Arena to cheer on the teams between festivities all weekend! To register a team or learn more, click here.
Saturday, September 8th
- 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Breckenridge Brewery's Oktoberfest Brunch at the Breckenridge Brewery on Main Street. While the chefs are still working up a menu, the inside scoop is that the brunch will include 5 beer pairings with 4+ courses. Reservations are needed and this Oktoberfest inspired brunch filled up quickly last year so call the Breckenridge Brewery for reservations today (970)453-1550
- 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Oktoberfest 5K Trail Run. There are a few spaces left to register for the 2018 run! But hurry, this race sells out every year! Register Here
- 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Cheer on our very first and the world's higest altitude USS Strongman competition as competitors deadlift cars, carry kegs, and lift boulders. The action will be on Main Street between the main stages.
- 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Main Street Party: The fun continues with great beer, food, music, and dancing. The good times start early at 10:00 a.m. and go until 6:00pm on the second and longest day of this three day party. If you don’t have your 2017 Stein by Saturday, hurry, because supplies are limited and usually sell out. (Stein and beer token booths open at 10:00 a.m.
Sunday, September 9th
- 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Main Street Party: Sunday is your chance to have a beer in the morning for the second day in a row! This is the last day for great beer, food, music, and dancing on Main St. in down town Breckenridge. The good times start early again at 11:00 a.m. and go until 5:00pm on the final day of Breckenridge’s Oktoberfest. If you haven’t sampled all the fine beer and food that this party has to offer, than get to work because your next chance is 365 days away! (Stein and beer token booths open at 10:00 a.m.)
- Beer will stopped being served 30 minutes before the end of each day.
Here is a sample of the ski themed 2018 Breckenridge Oktoberfest Stein!
Visit our online store to buy your Breckenridge Oktoberfest Stein today.
Thanks and see you there!
The 2018 Brewmaster Dinner
The ultimate VIP experience at Oktoberfest combines gourmet multi-course dinner with brilliant, creative beer pairs from our partners at Paulaner and Sauce on the Maggie.Reserve your tickets HERE
Our 2018 Pairing Menu will be relseased in August, but check out the 2017 Brewmaster Dinner Menu & Beer/ Wine Pairing.
Thank You to Our Sponsors Who Help Make Breckenridge Oktoberfest Great!
Interested in sponsoring Oktoberfest? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sally Croker at (303) 558-8183
The 2018 Oktoberfest season is almost upon us, thank you for your interest in being a vendor at the 2018 Breckernidge Oktoberfest!
We are now welcoming Food and Beverage Vendors, Merchandise and Service Vendors, and any Non-Profits who are interested in booth space to join the 3 day party on Main Street to apply online.
Please review the folowing information and apply online HERE. Any questions on vendor eligability and protocol can be directed to email@example.com.
Volunteer for OktoberfestWe need help setting up, pouring/serving beer, and selling steins and drink tokens. We are happy to give all volunteers a half liter Oktoberfest stein and two drink tokens as a "thank you" for your help!
Thanks for checking in, but our volunteer shifts have all been filled for the 2017 Breckenridge Oktoberfest. Please check back in summer 2018 to volunteer for the 24th Annual Breckenridge Oktoberfest.
Or give them a call at 888-251-2417 and talk to our local experts.