19th Annual Oktoberfest: 9/13/2013 – 9/15/2013
19th Annual Oktoberfest: Brewmaster Dinner: 9/13/2013
Main Street Party 9/13-9/15/2013
Breckenridge’s 19th annual Oktoberfest, September 13-15, 2013, includes a fun-filled weekend of fall foliage, great parties, Paulaner Bier, genuine German cuisine, collectable steins and special accommodation packages. Don’t miss the largest Oktoberfest in the Rocky Mountains.
The town’s 18th annual Oktoberfest, where Munich meets Breckenridge on Friday, Saturday and Sunday when Main Street closes and comes to life as a street party with traditional costumes, German food, Oompah and polka music, Bavarian dancers, children’s activities, a keg-tapping ceremony, 5k run and, of course, Paulaner bier.
The Main Street Party features more than two dozen food vendors, lots of dancing and a weekend of fun. Due to the extensive food and beverage offerings, we ask that you please leave your best four legged friends at home as well as any outside alcoholic beverages. Don’t forget your ID though.
See the local perspective with all of the tips and insights on Oktoberfest from the BreckConnection: Click Here
- 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Main Street Party: The fun begins on Main St. with the kick-off to the Breckenridge Oktoberfest Main St. Party! Beer, food, music, and dancing will start at 2:00pm and go until 6:00pm on the first day of this three day party.
- 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Brewmaster Dinner: Enjoy a multi-course meal elegantly paired with Paulaner biers or alternate wines with the 1st course starting at 6:00p.m. There is limited seating and the dinner has been a sold out event the last four years. It is a great evening of food, new friends and the perfect kick off to an amazing Oktoberfest celebration dinner.
2013 Brewmaster Dinner menu coming out soon, CHECK OUT LAST YEARS and reserve Your spot today!
- 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Main Street Party: The fun continues with great beer, food, music, and dancing. The good times start early at 10:00 a.m. and go until 6:00pm on the second and longest day of this three day party. If you don’t have your 2012 Stein by Saturday, hurry, because supplies are limited and usually sell out.
- 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Main Street Party: Sunday is your chance to have a beer in the morning for the second day in a row! This is the last day for great beer, food, music, and dancing on Main St. in down town Breckenridge. The good times start early again at 10:00 a.m. and go until 5:00pm on the final day of Breckenridge’s Oktoberfest. If you haven’t yet rode the Mechanical Bull or sampled all the fine beer and food that this party has to offer, than get to work because your next chance is 365 days away!
18th Annual Oktoberfest Package
Visit Historic Breckenridge for Oktoberfest and enjoy the festivities on Main Street. Packages can include lodging, discount stein packages, Brew Masters dinner and more. Purchase your exclusive 2012 Authentic Beir Stein in advance before they are sold out at the event.
Dates Available: 09/13/2013 through 09/16/2013
Minimum Stay Requirement: 3 Nights
Limited to the first 100 people SEPTEMBER 14, 2013
- 1/2 Litre Commemorative Oktoberfest Stein
- 4 Beer/Wine Tickets
- VIP Beer/Wine Pour
- Private Tent (Located across from Blue River Plaza in the heart of the event)
- Food Voucher & Snacks in Tent
Call Sandy Metzger to reserve your space (970) 453-5074
Do you want to come up to Breckenridge’s Oktoberfest for the day but don’t want to drive back to Denver?
Take the Front Range Ski Bus! This year, the folks with Front Range Ski Bus are doing the driving while you get to sit back with your friends, have a drink, and enjoy the ride. It used to be tough determining who was going to be the Designated Driver… but not anymore. Sign up quickly because space is limited and you aren’t going to want to miss this party on wheels.