- Vendor Info
- Stein and Beer Tickets
Breckenridge welcomes the 21st annual Oktoberfest September 11-13, 2015Breckenridge doesn’t take the responsibility of hosting the largest Oktoberfest street party in the Rocky Mountains lightly. The September street party is where Munich meets the mountains, featuring more than three-dozen genuine German cuisine and brew vendors, excessive Bavarian lederhosen dancing and a weekend packed full of sunshine and fun for all ages. Prepare yourself for the famed historic Main Street to be flowing with Paulaner Bier, Oompah dancers, schnitzel and sausage while traditional polka music fills the air fresh mountain air.
The weekend is full of, you guessed it, beer, but we didn’t forget about those under the drinking age. Breckenridge Oktoberfest is full of entertainment for everyone; make sure to visit face-painting stations, get some pre-festival exercise at the 5k run and test your skills at a wide variety of German themed games, including the poplar Hammerschlagen. Do your homework and read the Okoberfest insider guide on the Breck Connection to prepare for the memorable weekend ahead.
PROST! That means “cheers” in German.
Friday, September 11th
- 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Main Street Party: The fun begins on Main St. with the kick-off to the Breckenridge Oktoberfest Main St. Party! Beer, food, music, and dancing will start at 2:00pm and go until 6:00pm on the first day of this three day party.
- 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Brewmaster Dinner: Enjoy a multi-course meal elegantly paired with Paulaner biers or alternate wines with the 1st course starting at 6:30p.m. There is limited seating and the dinner has been a sold out event the last four years. It is a great evening of food, new friends and the perfect kick off to an amazing Oktoberfest celebration dinner. The dinner will be held at 10 Mile Station where great food, drink, and vistas make for an amazing on-mountain dining experience.
Saturday, September 12th
- 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Oktoberfest 5K Trail Run. Click here for details.
- 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Breckenridge Brewery's Oktoberfest Brunch at the Breckenridge Brewery. While the chefs are still working up a menu, the inside scoop is that the brunch will include 5 beer pairings with 4+ courses. Reservations are needed and this Oktoberfest inspired brunch filled up quickly last year so stay tune for availability.
- 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Main Street Party: The fun continues with great beer, food, music, and dancing. The good times start early at 10:00 a.m. and go until 6:00pm on the second and longest day of this three day party. If you don’t have your 2014 Stein by Saturday, hurry, because supplies are limited and usually sell out. (Stein and beer token booths open at 10:00 a.m.)
Sunday, September 13th
- 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Main Street Party: Sunday is your chance to have a beer in the morning for the second day in a row! This is the last day for great beer, food, music, and dancing on Main St. in down town Breckenridge. The good times start early again at 11:00 a.m. and go until 5:00pm on the final day of Breckenridge’s Oktoberfest. If you haven’t yet rode the Mechanical Bull or sampled all the fine beer and food that this party has to offer, than get to work because your next chance is 365 days away! (Stein and beer token booths open at 10:00 a.m.)
- Beer will stopped being served 30 minutes before the end of each day.
Check out the Oktoberfest German Car Show: Oktdubberfest