Dining Inside Scoop
Top 10 List (dining and nightlife)
- Dine at one of Breckenridge's historic sites. Many of the town's restaurants reside in buildings with historic tales worth telling.
- Drink beer brewed locally at the original Breckenridge Brewery.
- Take a culinary trip around the world in Breckenridge. The town is proud to be home to restaurants that serve fare from almost every continent.
- Dance to a live band at the Gold Pan Saloon. Rumor has it that this bar is the oldest continuously operating saloon west of the Mississippi.
- Play in the arcade while you wait for your food at Downstairs at Eric's.
- Go bar hopping in the La Cima Mall. This shopping center is home to an Irish pub, two dance clubs and more.
- Enjoy a donut at the mayor's favorite breakfast spot, Daylight Donuts.
- Taste a glass of wine at D'Vine Wine's winery, or create a custom blend that is all your own.
- Grab a sweet or savory crepe and warm up by the fire pit at Crepes a la Carte, Breckenridge's renowned crepe cart.
- Drink or dine at one of Breckenridge's hip and stylish restaurants that make you feel like you are in a big city. Try Relish or Modis to see and be seen.