Craft Spirits Festival
October 20-22, 2017
Fall is the season for cooler temperatures, changing leaves and the Breckenridge Craft Spirits Festival. The first of its kind in the state, the festival features small-batch distillers, artisan spirit seminars, fine local cuisine and of course, plenty of sampling.
“Those familiar with microbrewing will be pleased to discover that the same care and quality is happening within the craft spirits industry, both in Colorado and across the nation,” said BRA president Ken Nelson. “Colorado has a particularly liberal distilling environment and that’s key to the recent boom. Still on the Hill celebrates the diversity resulting from that boom and we’re excited to welcome a variety of talented craft distillers to Breckenridge.”
Check back for an updated 2017 schedule soon!
or visit BreckenirdgeCraftSpiritsFestival.com
2016 Sample Events
- Preston Ghost Town & Gold Mine Tour
- Behind Swinging Doors Historic Saloon Tour - This walking tour highlights the historic brewing, distilling, and saloon features of Breckenridge's mining heritage, hosted by the Breckenridge Heritage Alliance.
- The Women of Distilling Workshop
- Shot Glass Decorating - Create your own personalized shot glasses!
- Seventh Annual Poker Run & Bar Mix-Off - Featuring the saloons, restaurants and taverns of Breckenridge, contestants will depart on self-guided tours of the various establishments.
- French Gulch Snowshoe Hike
- Breckenridge Historic Walking Tour - Discover the treasures of Breckenridge's National Historic District.
- Spirited Cooking at Colorado Mtn. College
- Breckenridge Distillery Open House
Still on the Hill Grand Tasting - Riverwalk Center, 4-7 pm. The premier craft spirits tasting in Colorado- it is just a blast! 38 of the finest distillers share their talents. Fun times, artisan snacks and the finest spirits!
- Bloody Sunday Hangover Brunch - Various restaurants around town will be featuring craft-spirit cocktails and brunch menus with many football viewing options. Relax and soak up the vibe around town.
- The Art of Tasting Spirits Workshop - Learn how to distinguish flavors and enliven your palate to the wondrous subtleties present in today's spirits.
- Breckenridge Historic Walking Tour - Discover the treasures of Breckenridge’s National Historic District.
ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Breckenridge Dining Passport - When you're hungry, be sure to pick up a Breckenridge Dining Passport and take advantage of promotions being offered by our restaurant community! Available at the Welcome Center and Participating Restaurants. $10
- Dia de los Muertos Activities by BreckCreate - Barney Ford Victorian Home
Click here for great fall season lodging deals.