Craft Spirits Festival
- Buy Tickets
Breckenridge Craft Spirits Festival, now in its 8th year, features small-batch distillers, artisan spirit seminars, a spirited cooking class, scavenger hunt, fine local cuisine and of course, plenty of sampling. Meet the distillers and taste the creations of 38 distillers at the Grand Tasting- tickets on sale now!
“Those familiar with microbrewing will be pleased to discover that the same care and quality is happening within the craft spirits industry, both in Colorado and across the nation,” said BRA president Ken Nelson. “Colorado has a particularly liberal distilling environment and that’s key to the recent boom. Still on the Hill celebrates the diversity resulting from that boom and we’re excited to welcome a variety of talented craft distillers to Breckenridge.”
2017 ScheduleFriday, October 20th
- Preston Ghost Town & Gold Mine Tour
- Behind Swinging Doors Historic Saloon Tour - This walking tour highlights the historic brewing, distilling, and saloon features of Breckenridge's mining heritage, hosted by the Breckenridge Heritage Alliance.
- Distilling Workshop TBA
- Scavenger Hunt & Bar Mix-Off - Featuring the saloons, restaurants and taverns of Breckenridge, contestants will depart on self-guided tours of the various establishments.
- Tombstone Tour at Twilight - Tour Breckenridge's historic cemetery.
- French Gulch Snowshoe Hike
- Breckenridge Historic Walking Tour - Discover the treasures of Breckenridge's National Historic District.
- Spirited Cooking at Colorado Mtn. College - BUY TICKETS
- Breckenridge Distillery Open House
- Still on the Hill Grand Tasting - Riverwalk Center, 4-7 pm. The premier craft spirits tasting in Colorado- it is just a blast! 38 of the finest distillers share their talents. Fun times, artisan snacks and the finest spirits! - BUY TICKETS
- Breckenridge Haunted Tours
- Napper Tandy's After Party - 9pm - 2am
- Bloody Sunday Hangover Brunch - Various restaurants around town will be featuring craft-spirit cocktails and brunch menus with many football viewing options. Relax and soak up the vibe around town.
- The Art of Tasting Spirits Workshop - Learn how to distinguish flavors and enliven your palate to the wondrous subtleties present in today's spirits.
- Breckenridge Historic Walking Tour - Discover the treasures of Breckenridge’s National Historic District.
ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Breckenridge Dining Passport - When you're hungry, be sure to pick up a Breckenridge Dining Passport and take advantage of promotions being offered by our restaurant community! Available at the Welcome Center and Participating Restaurants. $10
- Dia de los Muertos Activities by BreckCreate - Barney Ford Victorian Home