All benefits are available at no cost unless noted with *
- Welcome center placement and referrals
- Bi-Weekly occupancy forecasts
- Invites to networking at events and forums
- A page in the Business Directory on gobreck.com includes logo, photos, 1600 character description and a link to your website
- Post job ads
- Tracking and Analysis for your listing
- Admission to Social Networking Workshops
- Access to post Hot Deals on gobreck.com
- One Breckenridge customer training*
- Advertising and Tradeshow partnership*
- Event Sponsorship*
- Receive relocation leads
- Participate as a vendor at Oktoberfest*
- Direct booking through the Welcome Center for 15% commission
More benefits are available depending on your business sector. Contact Suzanne Lifgren for additional information at 970.453.5058
All Breckenridge business license holders are eligible to participate with The BTO's Community Affairs / Services Department at no cost. If you do not have a Breckenridge business license, contact Suzanne Lifgren for additional costs.
The Breckenridge Ambassadors is our local business services program to help you get started in Town.
If you'd like to schedule a Ribbon Cutting, contact:
Danielle O'Grady at 970.496.3256
Whitney Elenbaas at 970.547.5488
Ribbon Cuttings can be scheduled Monday - Thursday and are available to businesses that have opened in the past ninety days.