Our Mission: To enhance the economic vitality of Breckenridge in support of the community's unique character and quality of life.
Originally known as the Breckenridge Resort Chamber, The Breckenridge Tourism Office's Community Affairs / Services Department helps local businesses with the unique experience of doing business in a ski town.
The Breckenridge Tourism Office is the Destination Marketing Organization for the Town of Breckenridge. We operate the Breckenridge Welcome Center, as well as Breckenridge Central Reservations, which books vacations at more than 90% of Breckenridge’s lodging community. Signature town festivals – that’s us, too! We produce annual events including Ullr Fest, International Snow Sculpture Championships, Breck Bike Week, Oktoberfest and more.
To Sign Up For The Newsletter, Click Here
Businesses holding a BOLT license in the Town of Breckenridge are automatically eligible to be a part of Business Services at no cost and can take advantage of all benefits listed below. Contact Suzanne Lifgren at 970.453.5058 with questions or for additional information.
All benefits are available at no cost unless noted with *
- Welcome center placement and referrals
- Bi-Weekly occupancy forecasts
- Invites to networking at events and forums
- A page in the Business Directory on gobreck.com includes logo, photos, 1600 character description and a link to your website
- Post job ads
- Tracking and Analysis for your listing
- Admission to Social Networking Workshops
- Access to post Hot Deals on gobreck.com
- One Breckenridge customer training*
- Advertising and Tradeshow partnership*
- Event Sponsorship*