14-15 Merchant Pass Facts/Agreement
- Eligibility: Businesses need to be in good standing with GoBreck and The Town of Breckenridge.
- Employees: Only employees on a merchant's payroll may participate, not contract employees or 1099's. Interns receiving school credit are approved in the program.
- Merchant Audits: GoBreck will conduct an audit to verify employment of merchant's staff who have received passes. We ask that audited businesses adhere to all requests in a timely mantter. Failure to respond or non compliance with the program rules will result in the deactivation of all current Merchant Passes and can affect future participation in the Merchant Pass program. Listed are the acceptable forms of proof of employment: Pay stub from within the last two weeks or payroll records.
Pass Usage Restrictions:
- Vail/Beaver Creek November 28-29, 2014, December 26-31, 2014, January 17, 2015, February 15-15, 2015
- There are no restrictions for Keystone, Breckenridge and Arapahoe Basin
Merchant Pass Benefits:
- Discounted rates for our partners vs. full rate of individual pass
- Available for purchase all season
- 6 Ski With A Friend discount tickets
Refunds: All applicable refunds will be given to the Merchant, not the pass holder
The timeline for a refund on a Season Pass for a Merchant Pass holder is:
- 100% refunded if request for refund is December 31 or earlier
- 50% refunded from January 1 thru January 31
- 25% refunded from February 1 thru February 28
- No refunds after March 1
*No refund for a Season Pass holdern who became a Merchant Pass holder. Any refund would be between the merchant and the employee
- Merchant passes may be transferred once to another employee within the same business for $100. See Form C for procedure
- In the case of separation of an employee from the company, the company must call 970.496.5458 to deactivate the pass of the former employee and record the employee's pass number immediately
- All transfers must be made to a direct paid employee of the same merchant
Now let's get started!
Click Here for instructions, what to do and where to go
Contact Jennifer Morgan at 970.453.5058 with questions