Summit Merchant Season Pass Program 2017-18
The Summit Merchant Season Pass will be available at the Gondola, Quicksilver and Peak 8 Ticket/ Season Pass offices in Breckenridge, or at the River Run and Mountain House Season Pass offices in Keystone. This product offers our local community business partners the chance to purchase an exchangeable season pass to better fit the changing staffing and business needs of our local organizations.
Merchant Epic Pass - $859
• Unlimited, unrestricted skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Vail, Beaver Creek, Whistler Blackcomb, Park City, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Stowe, Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton, Perisher and Arapahoe Basin.
Merchant Epic Local Pass - $639
• Unlimited and unrestricted usage at Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Wilmot, Afton Alps and Mt. Brighton with limited restrictions at Park City, Heavenly, North Star and Kirkwood. Also includes ten days at Vail, Beaver Creek, Whistler Blackcomb and Stowe with holiday restrictions.
• Restricted dates: 11/24/17 – 11/25/17; 12/26/17 – 12/31/17; 1/13/18; 2/17/18 – 2/18/18
How to Qualify
Merchant must be a member in good standing of the Breckenridge Tourism Office (BTO), or the Summit County Chamber. All Merchant Pass program information is distributed through BTO, Business Services Dept or the SCC.
• Available for purchase all season.
• Unlike individual season passes, Merchant Passes are owned by the business and may be transferred once, from one employee to another employee of the same business, for $100 for each transfer occurrence.
Purchasing a Merchant Pass
• Merchants read Facts/ Agreement form.
Email application to Beth to email@example.com . Merchant will be notified when approved (24 hours).
• Merchant completes Proof of Employment/ Transfer Form (Form C) for each employee obtaining a new pass.
• Merchants will have an account set up in the business name and will put a credit card on file with that account (business name must be printed on the card).
• Merchant’s employees will be set up under the merchant’s account with the employee/employer relationship.
• Merchant’s employees may acquire a pass by bringing the following:
o Completed and signed Pass Purchase/ Pass Transfer Form (Form C);
o Pay stub if available;
o Photo ID;
o Completed Season Pass Application.
Transferring a Merchant Pass
Merchants are to call 970-496-5458 or 970-496-7339 to deactivate passes of employees who no longer work for their company.
• Each pass may be transferred one time to another employee of the same business.
• A fee of $100 will be charged to Merchant via the Merchant’s credit card on file.
• Completed and signed Form C and Photo ID are required at time of transfer sale.
• A pass can only be transferred to a like pass (ie, Epi to Epic, Local to Local)
Merchant Pass Refunds
• All applicable refunds will be given to the Merchant, not the Pass Holder.
• If there is a medical injury and unused, we can refund 100%.
• If there is a medical injury and it was used, we will calculate refund amount by charging the pass insurance per diem charge for each day used.
• If the pass was unused and no medical injury applies, we would refund the pass less a $25 processing fee.
Refunding an individual’s previously purchased Season Pass who is now eligible for a Merchant Pass follows this timeline:
• 100% refunded if request for refund is Dec. 31 or earlier;
• 50% refunded from Jan. 1 through Jan. 31;
• 25% refunded from Feb. 1 through Feb. 28;
• No refunds after March 1, 2016.