HINTS & TIPS FOR RUNNING A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS IN BRECKENRIDGE
Some tips to make your business a success:
- Involved Ownership or Management - Stay involved with your employees, hold them accountable and give them a reason to love working for you.
- Reply to Your Businesses Reviews - Keep an eye on your businesses reviews on Tripadvisor, Facebook and other websites. Always reply to a bad review.
- Prepare For The Quiet Times - May and October are very quiet times in Breckenridge. Allow the busy times in late December and March to carry you through the quiet months.
- Keep Consistent Hours - Regularly closed businesses lose clients.
- Network - Meet other Breckenridge locals. Locals refer your business. People do business with people, not businesses. Always carry your business cards!
- Change Your Inventory Regularly