The Breckenridge Ski Resort has announced the return of the Breck Merchant Season Pass! This product offers our local community business partners the chance to purchase an exchangeable season pass to better fit the changing staffing and business needs of our local organizations.
1.) 2012/13 Merchant Pass: Epic Local Pass - $509
• Unrestricted at Keystone, Breckenridge and Arapahoe Basin.
• Ten (10) days at Vail and Beaver Creek with blackout/restricted dates’
• Remaining blackout /restricted dates at Vail and Beaver Creek. 1/19/13 – Saturday of MLK Weekend
2/16 /13 – 2/17/13 – Presidents’ Weekend
•This season Nov. 23-24, 2012 and Dec. 25-31, 2012 were also restricted.
• 6 Ski With A Friend discount tickets. These may be redeemed at any ticket window at any Colorado or Tahoe Resort. Pass holder must be present with friend to receive discount. Discounts and prices vary throughout the season. Visit Snow.com/SWAF during the season for details and pricing.
2.) How to Qualify
• Merchant must be a member in good standing of the Breckenridge Resort Chamber. All merchant pass program information is distributed through the BRC.
• Owner/Manager must complete the customer service program scheduled by the BRC and attendance will be notated in merchant’s account profile.
3.) Program Highlights
• Discounted rates for our partners vs. full rate of individual pass.
• Available for purchase all season.
• Unlike individual season passes, Merchant Passes are owned by the business, and may be transferred once, from one employee to another employee of the same business, for $100 for each transfer occurrence.
4.) Purchasing a Merchant Pass
• Merchants read Facts/Agreement form
• Merchant completes Proof of Employment/Transfer Form (Form C) for each employee obtaining a new pass.
• Merchants will have an account set up in the business name and will put a credit card on file with that account (business name must be printed on the card).
• Merchant’s employees will be set up under the merchant’s account with the employee relationship.
• Merchant’s employees may acquire a pass by bringing the following:
•Complete and Sign Pass Purchase/Pass Transfer Form (Form C)
•Pay stub if available.
•Complete Season Pass Application
5.) Transferring a Merchant Pass
Merchants are to call 970-496-5458 or 970-496-7339 to deactivate passes of employees who no longer work for their company.
• Each pass may be transferred one time to another employee of the same business.
• $100 fee will be charged to merchant via the merchant’s credit card on file.
• Completed and signed Form C and Photo ID are required at time of transfer sale.
6.) Merchant Pass Refunds
• All applicable refunds will be given to the Merchant, not the pass holder. Refund for merchant’s employees:
• Full refund for documented medical injuries only.
• Partial refund
a. $25 processing fee if pass is unused
b. $70 per day lift access fee is charged for every day pass is used.
•Merchant Pass Holder refunds may be given if Passholder becomes a Vail Resort employee.
• No Refund shall be given to Season Pass holders who become a Merchant Pass Holder. Any refund would be between the merchant and the employee.